Monday, October 7, 2013

Here comes my once-a-month letter to all my readers.

Pleased today that the Sun Sentinel thought my "lifetime achievement award" from the Brooklyn College Alumni Association was worthy of a mention in the Author Notes column of the October 6th Books page of the Lifestyles section of the newspaper. Each of the winners was awarded a beautiful official certificate and  a large button that showed how we looked when we entered the college over fifty years ago.

I'm sure the nominating committee considered more than my bio and was swayed by the recent  romantic thriller, FLIRTING WITH DISASTER. It's fiction, so those of you who see "me" in the story have a fruitful imagination. Enjoy.

PS.. I'm doing a book signing on Monday, October 28th at the Deerfield Central Plaza Library in Deerfield, Florida. Wish you could be there.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment