Monday, April 28, 2014

April is almost over and I haven't written to any of you. I apologize! The Passover holidays were the highlight of the month. We were invited to two Seders...one by a relatively new friends who are great, and the second at Carolyn and Charlies's house, dear friends who have moved down to Florida from Riverdale. Prayers, yes, chatter too. The other female guests were also past presidents of the sisterhood of our temple up north, so between the four women we caught up with news of the whole old neighborhood and bemoaned the fact that most of our children and grandchildren lived in far-away places.

Getting to the end of my first draft, a family saga tentatively titled GOODBY RUSSIA, HELLO AMERICA.. I've started line editing some of the earlier chapters. Hope you've read FLIRTING WITH DISASTER, WHEN LOVE AND NATURE COLLIDE.

I'm wish a delightful Spring, although it seems like summer is here.

Fondly,

Janet S. Kleinman

No comments:

Post a Comment