Monday, April 28, 2014

The Literary Life of Janet S. Kleinman

It's April and Passover and Easter are nearly over. Spring is edging into summer and I continue writing. My old friends from Riverdale have returned north and it is rather lonely.

Two weeks ago I spent a wonderful three days in D.C. with my daughter and granddaughter. The cherry blossoms, however, were only buds as it was too cold for them to blossom. But we did tour the capitol, paddleboat on the Tidal Basin and enjoy the Smithsonian.

Now I'm trying to finish my second novel, GOODBYE RUSSIA, HELLO AMERICA (tentative title).  It gets harder and harder to write the ending.  But I'm determined especially if you let me know that you like a first published novel, FLIRTING WITH DISASTER WHEN LOVE AND NATURE COLLIDE. It is a romantic thriller that takes place in earthquake ravaged Haiti.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and grandmothers who are my friends and readers.

Love, Janet The Literary Life of Janet S. Kleinman

No comments:

Post a Comment